This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions in this easy 10 minute strawberry s'mores recipe post are mine. #LetsMakeSmores #CollectiveBias #sponsored
Some of my fondest memories are being surrounded by friends and sometimes family, around a campfire, laughing at making s'mores together. It is always a good time when you try to brown marshmallows over a fire because it's so hard to get them well…not black!
A few years ago, when we were house parents at a children's home, I started making oven s'mores because they are a quick, easy solution for snacktime. They were, of course, always a huge hit! I occassionally make them for my own kids now and they truly do enjoy them. It is the perfect summertime snack, especially lately since it has been dreary and rainy outdoors. We whip up these strawberry s'mores and dream of being able to go outdoors. This recipe goes to show that you absolutely do not need a campfire to make delicious s'mores.
The other day I stocked up on s'mores supplies at Walmart, along with some fresh strawberries. It was very convenient to find the perfect s'mores making supplies, all in one place:
- Kraft Jet-Puffed S'moreMallows
- Hershey's milk chocolate bars
- Honey Maid Graham Cracker Squares (exclusively at Walmart and so convenient for S'mores making!)
- strawberries, sliced thin
1. Place graham cracker squares on a pan. (I use parchment paper because these can get messy.)
2. Break apart Hershey's chocolate bar and place 2-3 rectangles on each graham crackers. (Three rectangles are messier, but of course more delicious.)
3. Put one S'moreMallow on top of chocolate. Then, place in the oven or toaster oven on broil.
4. Watch CAREFULLY because the marshmallows brown quickly.
5. When marshmallows are browned to perfection, take them out of the oven.
6. Place 2-3 slices of strawberries on each marshmallow.
7. Top with another graham square, serve on a plate, and enjoy!
These 10 Minute Strawberry S'mores are great for an after dinner dessert, too! Perhaps you have guests who stop by at the last minute and you don't know what to prepare? You can fix these in less than 10 minutes and make just the right amount, too. Make them for summer BBQs, parties, and more!