This cloth diaper post was brought to you by Royal Fluff. All opinions are mine.'
Baby Brother inherited many cloth diapers from his older brothers, but I wanted him to have something new and luxurious for his cloth diaper days. When I was asked by Royal Fluff to review their adorable diapers, I had no idea just how luxurious they would be! I was sent two pocket diapers, "Prince in Blue" and an adorable "Blue Stars on Black" print:
The outside of the Royal Fluff diapers are super adorable, but it's the inside that really gets me. It is made with fleece and so super soft and luxurious. I have never felt a cloth diaper so soft on the inside!
Other things that I love about these diapers are:
- trim fit
- one size (fits most babies from newborn to potty training)
- waterproof PUL outer
- durable snaps
- big pockets for stuffing as many inserts as your baby needs
- comes with one microfiber insert
So how did they hold up on Baby Brother? He is around 19 pounds at 4 months old, chubby and tall! He also is a heavy wetter. I played around with the different snap settings and while he is big enough to fit into it completely unsnapped, it was a more snug fit if I snapped one row up on the bottom. They held up fabulously and stayed dry. I did realize that since he IS a heavy weatther, we needed an extra insert, but that's pretty normal with him. (You can buy extra inserts at the Royal Fluff website for a reasonable price – $6.25 each.)
I am just in love with this print, though. SO cute! And there are many more like it on the website, for girls and boys. Plus, there are adorable wetbags to match!
Find these adorable diapers and more at the Royal Fluff website, starting at $22.99. And from now until April 15th, use code "BLOGLOVE20" to save 20% on your entire purchase!
Latest posts by Gena (see all)
- Homemade Christmas Gak Recipe (Scented With Thieves Oil) - December 16, 2014
- Purchase the Perfect Christmas Outfit at OshKosh B’gosh With This Coupon! - December 13, 2014
- 12 Festive Family Beverages – Yummy Non-Alcoholic Drinks For Christmas! - December 12, 2014