Hot wings are a staple for many football game watching parties. Americans spend a lot of money on take out wing orders. Our family loves chicken wings, even the boys! They're messy, delicious, and easy to prepare in your own oven. Oven baked wings are a healthier way to enjoy the game day classic.
- 4-5 pounds of chicken wings
- olive or grapeseed oil
- 1/4 cup of hot wing sauce (Frank's, Paula Deen, Buffalo Wild Wings, etc)
- Bleu Cheese or Ranch dressing – optional (organic homemade mixes are better!)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Depending on the type of wing you purchase, disjoint the wings if needed.
- Salt and pepper the wings. (You can add any seasonings you like, but these are the basics.)
- Place wings on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle oil lightly over the top, turning to coat.
- Bake wings for 20 minutes.
- Turn wings over and bake for another 10-15 minutes.
- Turn oven up to 425° and cook for another 20 minutes until done.
- Remove wings and brush them with hot wing sauce or toss them in a bowl with the sauce to coat. (Depending on the wing sauce you use, read the directions and see what the recommendation is. Some sauces say mix with butter or oil and some you just use as is.)
We coat our wings in different sauces because I like mild and Daddy prefers hot, and also leave about 10 "naked" wings for the boys to eat. They just dip them in Ranch and eat them all up!
1 Gallon Frank’s Red Hot Wings Buffalo Wings SauceFrank’s RedHot Hot Buffalo Wings Sauce: 12 OZPAULA DEEN Smithfield Chicken HOT WING SAUCE 12 oz. (MILD)Buffalo Wild Wings Sauce (Parmesan Garlic), 12 OunceBuffalo Wild Wings Sauce (Mango Habanero) 12 Fl ozBuffalo Wild Wings Sauce (Asian Zing) 12 ozBuffalo Wild Wings Sauce (Spicy Garlic)Buffalo Wild Wings Sauce (Honey BBQ) 12ozBuffalo Wild Wings Sauce (Medium)Buffalo Wild Wings Sauce (Ghost Pepper) 12ozBuffalo Wild Wings Seasoning (Buffalo)Buffalo Wild Wings Sauce (Bourbon Honey Mustard) 12ozBuffalo Wild Wings Seasoning (Chipotle BBQ)Buffalo Wild Wings Sauce (Thai Curry)Buffalo Wild Wings Seasoning (Salt & Vinegar), 6.3 OunceBuffalo Wild Wings Sauce Caribbean Jerk 12 Fl oz
Latest posts by Gena (see all)
- Why Replacing Your Old Fridge Can Save You Money - April 22, 2016
- Easy Grilled Bean Flautas – Take Your Cinco de Mayo Celebration to the Grill! - April 20, 2016
- Fingerprint Bluebonnet Craft for Kids - April 18, 2016