I'm super lucky that my kids LOVE fruit, but sometimes we all need a bit more of a "dessert" feel than just munching on a raw apple. Here's a recipe for Microwave Cinnamon Apples that we all love that takes about 5 minutes, tops.
Ingredients for one serving of Cinnamon Apples:
- 1 medium apple, peeled, cored, and cubed
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp honey
- Place peeled, cored, cubed apple in a microwave safe glass bowl.
- Stir in cinnamon and honey.
- Cover with another glass plate or microwave safe lid.
- Microwave for 2-3 minutes, until apple is tender.
- Serve by itself, or with fresh cream or ice cream!
Linking up with Nomday Monday
Latest posts by Gena (see all)
- Enjoy Breakfast For Dinner…23 Delicious Recipes! - August 29, 2014
- We Said Goodbye to Summer at Six Flags Over Texas! - August 26, 2014
- The Captain’s New Smartwatch for Kids is Fun and Multifunctional! - August 24, 2014