Sweet Valentine’s Day Gifts from Hallmark

16 Flares Twitter 9 Facebook 1 Google+ 3 Pin It Share 0 StumbleUpon 3 Email -- Reddit 0 Filament.io Made with Flare More Info'> 16 Flares ×

When looking for great gifts for any occasion, Hallmark is always the leader for unique, special, sentimental, and/or fun products.  Valentine's Day gifts and cards are no exception!  The Hallmark card selection is full of anything and everything you could possibly want.  They always have cute character cards, as well, that my boys particularly love:

greeting cards

We were sent this "Until We Hug Again" bear to review and I wasn't sure what we should record on it.  It came pre-recorded with a sweet message from a grandmother to a grandchild.  The bear is, as the name suggests, meant to give to someone who you are away from so they can hear your voice "until we hug again."  You simply record a message, give it to the recipient, and they can hug the bear at any time and hear your special message.  Well, my husband's grandfather, whom we all loved, died at the end of January and it became clear who this bear was meant to be for!  I asked the Captain if he knew anyone who might like this bear, someone that might be sad and he immediately said "Sweet Grandma" (which is what he has called his great grandmother since he was two years old and thought we said "sweet" instead of "great" grandmother.)  So, we recorded a message (there is room to record a 30 second message) and presented it to Sweet Grandma the next time we saw her.  She absolutely loved it and the boys were thrilled to be able to give it to her.

I LOVE this idea and know that so many people would love and cherish something so sweet and personalized for Valentine's Day, or for no reason at all!  The bear is just adorable!

record voice

I was worried that because it was so easy to record a greeting, that one of the boys would record over it, but there is a spot in the battery compartment to temporarily "lock" it so you can keep the message for as long as you like.  You can even change the message every time you see your special someone!

batteries

The "Until We Meet Again" bear sells for $29.95 on the Hallmark website or can be purchased at Hallmark Gold Crown Stores around the country.

Check out all of the great products Hallmark has to offer at the website and stay up to date on news and deals on Twitter and Facebook!

disclosurereviewandgiveaway

The following two tabs change content below.
Gena is the mom of three boys, ages 5, 3, and brand new! She is the wife of a great man, a Christian, blogger, and former kindergarten teacher turned stay-at-home mom. They live in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth, Texas area.

Comments

1. joanne gentry says:

Hallmark has some awesome products for sure!  Last Christmas I recorded 2 Christmas stories for my grandchildren and they loved it.  The pre-recorded messages are such a great way to send special messages to my grandchildren who live far away.  The Until We Meet Again bear is adorable, and I love that you presented a video of your bear with the sweet message.  Thank you!

2. The bear is the cutest!  My grandson would love it!  This bear looks so soft and cuddly!

3. natalie nichols says:

The bear is so cute. I also like that Spiderman card! Very  nice

4. Kelly Tanner says:

I love the bear! Hallmark has so many great gifts for special occasions!

5. Sacha Schroeder says:

This is adorable! I love Hallmark!

6. They have the most adorable items! I love this…my godson would love it also. I am glad they are always making new products for every holiday and every age.

7. I love Hallmark cards. I can always find the right card for the special person I have in mind. Their other products are great too and good quality.

8. Darlene Ysaguirre says:

OMG! I love the bear this would be great gift

9. kim burnett says:

adorable, love halmark

10. I love Hallmark products!

11. the bear and card holders are so cute!

12. Jill Myrick says:

I have always loved Hallmark gifts. THe new "Love Ya pup" for this year is also adorable.

jweezie43[at]gmail[dot]com

13. These are all so great!  I looked at their website and they have the cutest Rapunzel card I'd love to get for my little girl :)

14. terri tillman says:

hallmark has been seeing us through holidays and special occasions for many, many, many years. how cool would it be to work at hallmark?

15. cylina williams says:

Very cute idea, my kids would love getting this

16. Chris Martinez says:

My son would love this so much :)

17. michelle oakley warner says:

wow halmark has some great stuff, great review thanks

18. Lisa Garner says:

I love that this bear is recordable. What a great way to have my daughter hear her grandma every night,.

19. this would be great to win!

20. me i like  the  bear with the patches  and then i use him for the  collection

21. Hallmark has the cutest cards, unique gifts and the bear is just adorable.  This would be a great

gift anytime of the year.

22. Crystal Walker says:

I love this bear andthat you can make a personal message to anyone you want, I only buy Hallmark cards too

23. Jessica R. says:

I like the cute little patches on the bear, teddy bears are one of my favorite stuffed animals.