Since becoming a parent, I've become amazed at all the candy and gifts we parents give our kids at every possible opportunity. We like to celebrate Valentine's Day, Easter, birthday, Christmas, Halloween, and more, all with candy and stuff our kids don't really need. Here are some of my suggestions for the best eco-friendly Easter gifts this year!
1. Rainbow Plush Fabric Alphabet Letters from Crunchy Farm Baby – $40 – handmade with 100% cotton fabrics – super cute, educational gift for toddlers and preschoolers! Get the magnetic version for $50.
2. Bunny Natural Wood Teether from Montana Solar Creation – $10.95 – Handmade with natural, untreated hard wood, and will not splinter. What a great eco-friendly gift for a teething baby or toddler!
3. Nature's Magic Egg Dyeing Kit from Wee Can Too – $16 – The dyes are all natural and edible, made with fruit and vegetable powders.
4. Organic Easter Honey Bunny Soft Doll from Jen Galaxy Designs – $24 – This adorable little bunny is handmade with organic cotton and filled with poly-fill and rice.
5. Travel Chalkboard Mat from Mommy Loves Maddy – $15 – Super cute way to keep the kids entertained in the car! It rolls up nicely for storage and you can pick out the fabric, too. Just add chalk and imagination!
6. Eco Kids Natural Plant Dye Molding Dough – $17 – This dough is made with plant, fruit, and vegetable extracts. It contains no chemicals, artificial dyes, or metals.
7. Indie Candy large chocolate bunny – $10 – allergen free, free of artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives
8. Resurrection Eggs – $16 – Okay, maybe this is a stretch because these plastic eggs aren't really "eco-friendly," but when you compare them to other Easter gifts we give, these Resurrection Eggs are loved and well used by my kids, to teach the story of the true meaning of Easter. Each egg contains a small "trinket" to teach different parts of the Easter story of Jesus' death and resurrection.
9. Haba Wooden Eggs in a Carton – $10 – These wooden eggs are perfect for pretend play!
10. Organic Easter Egg Blend Radishes from Nimble NiteCap Seed Co. from – $2.25 for 100+ seeds – I love these beautiful heirloom, organic radishes that look like little Easter eggs! Any gardener or child would love to grow these pink, red, purple, and white radishes!
11. Lastly, if you need a few eco-friendly gifts for yourself, your child's teacher, or a friend, Tropical Traditions carries Organic Fair Trade coffee at only $8.99 a bag.
**contains affiliate links**
Latest posts by Gena (see all)
- Things You Need To Keep A Toddler Content - August 29, 2015
- How My Four-Year-Old Taught Me About Optimism With a Game of Chutes and Ladders - August 26, 2015
- Have One Last “Snackation” This Summer! - August 24, 2015