H-E-B has a great contest going on right now, especially for kids in K-8th grades. They are looking for a new design for their H-E-B brand Toasted Oats and Honey Nut Toasted Oats cereal boxes and they are asking kids to help. The rules are very simple and it's easy to enter:
- Download and complete the official application form and release and entry agreement.
- Draw, paint, or print an ORIGINAL design on a plain 8 1/2" x 11" piece of white paper.
- K-5th grade kids are asked to make a design for Toasted Oats cereal and grades 6-8 Honey Nut Toasted Oats cereal.
- Don't use any photographs or clip art…be creative and orginal!
- Mail the finished masterpiece in before April 2, 2013.
What does the winner receive? Besides being the winner and having their artwork on a box of cereal, the grand prize winners will receive $5,000 and a breakfast party for their school!
This is such a fun idea, but the Captain is too young to participate, so it would be fun if one of my readers' kids won! H-E-B always has great contests and activities for kids, that's why it's our favorite store!
**disclosure: this is a sponsored post.**
Latest posts by Gena (see all)
- Mommy Link Up Party – Week 14 – Silly Photos - May 1, 2016
- Busy Morning? French Toast Stick Bites Breakfast Hack For The Win! - April 28, 2016
- Why Replacing Your Old Fridge Can Save You Money - April 22, 2016