I know, no one likes a complainer. Buuuuuut, everyone needs to complain sometime, and I think these are valid complaints, so here I go.
1. If you're baby-sitting, it's 100% NOT COOL to take the kids to Chick-Fil-A and let them run wild and scream loudly in the play area while you sit and chat with friends. I do not like to tell other children how to act, but when you didn't even look at them in a 30 minute time frame, I had to tell them to stop screaming and jumping on the slide.
2. Never let your child (or a child you're baby-sitting, in this instance,) go to Chick-Fil-A shoeless and in a bikini. All kinds of eww-ness abounds with this.
3. If you're a man, whether you're selling something, asking for money, telling people about your great cause, or whatever, do NOT approach a woman who is alone with children at a gas station. It's creepy, it's hot outside, and yeah, it's creepy.
4. If you live on a busy road and your mailbox is across the busy road, dude, you gotta LOOK both ways before you cross the road. Thank goodness my brakes work. (The guy seriously didn't even look at me once!)
5. People like to hear "thank you."
That is all for this fine evening. Do you have any rants? Spill 'em here, I'll listen.
Latest posts by Gena (see all)
- Summer Sports and Dental Injuries - July 2, 2015
- Make This Fun Burlap Flag Craft With Your Kids for The Fourth of July! - June 27, 2015
- “I’m The Daddy” - June 19, 2015