|Do you still have hangups about using a store brand to feed your child? I'll admit it, I did! But then I found out that:
Like I said, it's a very personal choice, but I am here to tell you that I am 100% confident that I'm doing what's best by feeding my son Parent's Choice formula because it's nutritionally equivalent! And he'll appreciate that extra $600 a year! (Although for him….he eats a ton so it's probably closer to $800 a year…ha!)
|*Total savings with Parent's Choice Infant Formula calculations based on a price per fl oz comparison of Parent's Choice Infant Formulas and their comparable national brands.
Request a free sample of Parent's Choice infant formula here!
- a 12.9 oz can of Parent's Choice Premium infant formula
- a 12.4 oz can of Parent's Choice Advantage infant formula
- Two $3.00 coupons for any Parent's Choice formula (redeemable at any Walmart store)
- Parent´s Choice Starter Set – a complete nurser system that includes a variety of bottles, nipples, liners, leak proof caps and retainer rings
Latest posts by Gena (see all)
- In A Hurry For Dinner? Can Frozen Foods Be Delicious? - October 17, 2014
- What Is A Healthy Snack for Babies and Toddlers On The Go? - October 14, 2014
- 27 Satisfying, Creative Skillet Recipes – Start to Finish in One Skillet! - October 10, 2014