Review: Parent’s Choice Formula
Made with Flare More Info'>
The choice of how to feed your infant is a very personal choice, but sometimes it isn't a choice at all. We all have heard that breastfeeding is best, but when it simply cannot work, then baby formula is the next best thing.
I feel comfortable in telling you that Baby D is a Parent's Choice formula user. It wasn't a decision, but a necessity. I was upset because I thought "oh, we're wasting so much money on formula" and it is a personal battle that I had to face. But, Parent's Choice formula truly has saved the day. You see, Baby D has to be on the sensitivity formula because of his sensitive tummy. We buy the formula at Walmart for about $14.88 a can and it does NOT break the bank to feed our baby! (The regular Parent's Choice formula is priced lower, I believe.)
Did you know that Parent's Choice infant formula has been around for 13 years and has helped parents like us save approximately $600 a year (on average*) per infant, by offering a store brand formula with the NUTRITIONAL EQUIVALENCE of other national brands for HALF the cost? Yup. I've done the comparing myself!
See for yourself how much you could be saving by switching to Parent's Choice infant formula. Check out the Parent's Choice $avings Calculator to compare their formulas to national brands.
|Do you still have hangups about using a store brand to feed your child? I'll admit it, I did! But then I found out that:
- In the US, all infant formulas are subject to the same regulations for manufacture and ingredients required for the growth of healthy babies under the Infant Formula Act.
- Store brand formulas sold at major retailers are a premium national substitute at a value price and meet the same FDA nutritional requirements as all of the major brands.
- The quality and safety of the manufacturing of infant formulas are also inspected by the FDA in the same way.
Like I said, it's a very personal choice, but I am here to tell you that I am 100% confident that I'm doing what's best by feeding my son Parent's Choice formula because it's nutritionally equivalent! And he'll appreciate that extra $600 a year! (Although for him….he eats a ton so it's probably closer to $800 a year…ha!)
|*Total savings with Parent's Choice Infant Formula calculations based on a price per fl oz comparison of Parent's Choice Infant Formulas and their comparable national brands.
Request a free sample of Parent's Choice infant formula here!
Now, to enter our giveaway! Parent's Choice is offering ONE lucky winner an awesome prize pack! Are you pregnant or know someone who is? Do you have an infant or baby or know someone who does? This would be a great introduction to Parent's Choice infant formula! Or, if you're like me, an extra bonus for someone who already uses this formula!
The prize pack includes:
- a 12.9 oz can of Parent's Choice Premium infant formula
- a 12.4 oz can of Parent's Choice Advantage infant formula
- Two $3.00 coupons for any Parent's Choice formula (redeemable at any Walmart store)
- Parent´s Choice Starter Set - a complete nurser system that includes a variety of bottles, nipples, liners, leak proof caps and retainer rings
GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED AND JODI K. IS THE LUCKY WINNER!
Disclosure: The Parent´s Choice Infant Formula product sample, information, and giveaway have been provided by Parent´s Choice through MyBlogSpark.
The following two tabs change content below.
Gena is the mom of three boys, ages 5, 2, and brand new! She is the wife of a great man, a Christian, blogger, and former kindergarten teacher turned stay-at-home mom. They live in the Dallas/ Ft. Worth, Texas area.